关注者

LIKE

2010年12月16日星期四

Went to Sunway with my best friends~

Yesterday, I went to Sunway with Dikson,Serena,Knan & Bosco.
I did not want to go.. But Dikson and Serena continuously told me go..
ok,fine. I go. : )


When we reached Sunway, first, we went to cinema to buy the movie tickets.
Dikson,Bosco and Knan want to watch 'Narnia'  .Serena and I no comments.
The movie very nice. After movie, we go shopping a while. Serena bought a pair of pants.

After that we went to WongKok restaurant for dinner. Nice too.
Dikson's meal~
Serena's meal~
This is mine~ : )

Then, Knan bought a nice school bag too.
9pm, we went to Serena's house to watch 'Skyline'  .
This movie very stimulation. After, we back to home.
Just a simple and happy day.
Who want to buy this camera can find me oo~^^
Just RM400 only~

没有评论:

发表评论