关注者

LIKE

2010年10月10日星期日

Domino's Pizza, McD, Maths~ FUN =D

Today's date is very special.
Yesterday, originally planned to study with friends. However, little study, eat up! Evening study period of time, we called Domino Pizza to eat. After we eat, study for a short time closing out. Because after we eat, more lazy. All did not mind doing homework ~ In addition to my good sister, huiqian.
Only she kept a man to do our math. But she taught us to do a math problem, Result, we eat, the things that help us clean up by her. Then, we chat, she kept a man to do our math. I really admire her ~ XD

Night we went to someone’s house each.

How do we know, I talked with my sister without any intent to wear my same clothes. We really have a tacit agreement ~ After dinner, I started out to do the math. I am very serious study, very seriously my sister taught me ~ Although she taught me to teach to the like vomiting blood, but she was well-intentioned ~ After we have the songs ~ Desa Petaling Back to the Serdang have been 11:20 p.m ~ And then we went to McD to eat ~ Until 1am ++ back home.

All day, eat, drink more than mathematics~ But happy =)

没有评论:

发表评论